Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Animal City - Nitetrotter Session



Illustration Duane Jewett / Sound Engineering Nathan Gregory / Text Nathan Gregory - September 6, 2011

When we came to Situations to record a marathon of sessions from some of Chicago's finest, I really had never heard of Animal City. I quickly was hit with a sound I truly enjoyed and now allover Chicago all I see is Animal City and they deserve it. A drug fueled, revengeful but loving sound that is mastered by four amazing musicians of their trade. If you get a chance go check out Animal City then do it cause you won't be dissapointed. Enjoy six tracks brought to you by Animal City.

Here is also live footage straight from there recording session at Situations.



Animal City - Steal Your Drink, Anna Gotta Devito, Drummers Sister, Im a Diffuser, Cave Boy Want, Stink I Bring

Recorded at Situations in Chicago, IL






No comments:

Post a Comment