Thursday, March 29, 2012

Health and Beauty - Nitetrotter Session


Illustration Duane Jewett / Sound Engineering Brian Sulpizio / Text Nathan Gregory - March 25, 2012

For a long time I thought that the most beautiful things in life are love and friendship. Now that list has grown to more and more things and Health and Beauty is right near the top. After playing a show with this apathetic duo at Happy Dog, I knew I had to bring them in for a session. Well instead they brought us in to do the session. The lead master behind Health and Beauty, Brian Sulpizio runs an amazing recording studio called Chateau in Humboldt Park. At Chateau, Brian has tracked other nitetrotters like Animal City, Names Divine and Mines. They invited us over and Brian did the tracking and we did the video. This session really captures the quiet hopeful sound of Health and Beauty. With just a desert delayed guitar and windy auto harp paired with Sulpizio's expressive vocals, the music gently flows happily into the listeners ears. Catch Health and Beauty all around Chicago and new upcoming releases.

Here is some beautiful footage of Health and Beauty live at Chateau during the tracking of their nite session. Both delicate and goofy.



Health and Beauty - Mary, Little Kings, Nancy, Fine Horseman

Recorded live at Chateau in Chicago, IL

15 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Skinny Fiber

    ReplyDelete
  2. the music gently flows happily into the listeners ears. Catch Health and Beauty all around Chicago and new upcoming releases. BODYOLOGYSYSTEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. bmi beregner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. http://www.superiorhairremoval.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. resveratrol reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. hemorroides

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lead master behind Health and Beauty, Brian Sulpizio runs an amazing recording studio called Chateau in Humboldt Park. Levaquin prescribing information

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. low fodmap

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Mike

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. website
    a

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. click here

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing Website Design Services | Website Development Services

    ReplyDelete
  14. Canon Camera Repair
    Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the tips!

    New blog follower! Feel free to come back and enter my great giveaways!
    http://themost-effective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete