Thursday, November 19, 2009

Schwag City concerns


At SCHWAG CITY I am looking to begin a small weekly gathering to showcase those wishing to display some work, perform a ritual, discuss some bullshit, eat some garbage, flirt with others, sniff some incense, et cetera (of course this event could just be an opportunity for a few friends to get together to hang out, etc...). I am still in the planning stages for this type of event and accordingly would love some input. As of right now I am looking to at least have a night every so often where a couple of artists do either a short improv or planned 'practice amp punk' set in the attic. The genesis of this event was my desire to showcase the music that I have been jamming that doesn't really fit in any of the projects I am involved in or are unarticulated ideas that I would like to persue, an occurence which I am certain is common amongst those I know. If you have any ideas or want to get involved in any way let me know. This might be a good chance for the family to get together.

ALSO NITETROTTER IS STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE BLOG IN ANY CAPACITY, ESPECIALLY THOSE WISHING TO WRITE MANIFESTOS AND SPREAD PROPAGANDA.

-jay feather

No comments:

Post a Comment